The Almost Ideal City !

It is total fun just to walk around there ... an interesting city, u can't loose sight of one beautiful building without getting your eyes caught by another. 

It's different there from many aspects
- How peaceful it is, you just walk around worrying about nothing.
- Snowy, rainy or too sunny ... it's still unique in every season and enjoyable.
- You can adjust your clock on the train schedule of the subway system (S-Bahn).
- Bavarian cuisine is delightfully tasty!
- Enjoyable technology facilitating your day everywhere.
- So many places to visit ... so much to see.
- People are so quiet, you throw a needle in the subway and hear the ding!
- Everybody mind their own business.
- Tax free just encourages you to fill that bag up and stand on it to pull the zipper.
- Automobiles are Impressive by all means.
- No speed Limits :)
- It's never "complicated"
- Sometimes i walk around to try to spot even a tree leaf on the ground.
- Can't miss my favorite Italian restaurant Vi Vadi.
- You just can visit several major European cities within hours by rail.
- Hot snacks from Hauptbahnhof while walking in evening time.
- I never worry about getting lost, i actually want to get lost there.
- To walk fast along with germans and laugh trying to catch up with them.
- I get to know many people from different cultures.
- I stand there for hours watching the beautiful sculptures on the Marienplatz city hall, without ever getting bored. The only thing i saw that neat was Notre Dame de Paris.
- Classic live music played by bands in Marienplatz along with cold breeze.. mmm typical European.

It is simply amazing, It's the capital of Bavaria, It's Munich!
I feel nostalgia each time i leave you.
        
   


1 comments:

Omar said...

I've always been judgmental when it came to Germans,,,, you know,,,, the usual stereotype about them being the most strict, grumpy, harsh, ridiculously punctual, perfectionists, intolerable people ever... :)
But to my surprise, the German team @ work proved me completely wrong! In fact, they're quite funny, cheerful, outgoing, energetic people! It makes me wanna pay Germany a visit to explore it.

plz do upload the pix :)

Post a Comment

I'm the searching kind that must get round

I'm the searching kind that must get round

Followers