A short trip to Alex, yet a nice one!

Decision was made in a second and the next thing we know is that we are cruising the highway.
weather was nice, water was ok, company was great, it wasen't soo crowded and we had a good seafood lunch including a nice Bass fish cooked in a "Singari" way, jumbo prawns, giant seafood soup and lots of salads and appetizers served which could be enough for 4 to have a complete luch :) aside with the freshly baked bread they make there.
I have to mention the stars on the highway back. it has been soo long since i saw any. check out more pics Here.
A relaxing day, and it went smooth, now back to work and KPIs :(

1 comments:

Magdy said...

Nice pics, I can smell the sea...I miss being there wish fresh air, and a big dish of fish and shrimp....

Post a Comment

I'm the searching kind that must get round

I'm the searching kind that must get round

Followers