Egyptian Oases, Where inner peace is !
Can't explain the feeling of leaving the busy world for few days and spending some time in a peaceful quiet place like this one. One of the most amazing Trips i did with friends, I really had lots of fun.
White dessert, truely white ! a beautiful huge area where all you can see till the horizon is only the beautiful formations of white chalk rocks sculptured by nature wind creating objects that releases your imagination. It begins around 160 km south of bahariya oasis.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
|
Labels:
Travel
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool Blog ya maaan!!! :)
Is your picasaweb album set to public? coz i can't open the pix...
Keep it up dude! I'll put your blog to my news feed in Google Reader ;)
Thanks ya Omarrr, I am working on the picasaweb album now, don't mind the few wrong publications to follow, as i am trying things out.
:)
So nice blog Peter, it is really wild but beautiful nature..
Post a Comment